Wednesday 13 May 2015

What's in my bag?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Since I'm so nosey when it comes to getting a sneak peak into other peoples handbags I thought I'd share what's in my handbag. I don't know, I love finding out about what women carry around with them, from those who like to lug around their life with them to those who have it all down to the most essential necessities. I think I fit somewhere in the middle - the first time I had a sleepover, I packed as if I was staying a week! Because of this, I love finding inspiration from other women and adopting some of their ideas.

I've now gotten into the habit of questioning the things that have a place in my bag. You might be looking at everything and be thinking that I'm still carrying too much. Surprisingly, it all fits into my nifty Burberry handbag which I love it because it's rather understated design and it has studs on the bottom to prevent scratching the base. It sits well on my arm and the zip runs along the length of the bag. If there was anything I wish the bag had, it would be the addition of a long cross-body strap.

Onto the contents of my bag, firstly I've been recovering from a cold and my favourite cough/dry throat lollies are the Vicks Butter Menthol VapoDrops. I like to carry around a pair of Clio stockings (I'm fussy when it comes to my stockings) because sometimes I like to slip them on when working or when it gets a little chilly especially around winter.

I also have my lovely and well loved Prada wallet which was a gift from a friend. An obvious item in my handbag would be my iPhone and it's chord along with a Kathmandu power bank. I also carry around my Chloe key-holder which I usually carry around when I'm not driving. I've really gotten into the habit of bringing a snack with me and I love The Bar Counter in salted caramel & banana health bar which is the only one I've liked from what I've tried from the range.

I carry around my Fossil card case where I store my go card for when I use the public transport in Brisbane. I also have a pen, some eyedrops, a wet wipe, my coin holder, two lip products from Revlon, the Colorburst Matte Balm in 225 (sultry) and the super lustrous lipstick in 356 (soft suede). My hands tend to get dry especially in winter so I have my Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion which sinks into the skin and doesn't leave a residue behind (I wish it came in a more travel friendly size).

Sometimes I like to refresh my mouth and sometimes may require a toothpick which is why a Colgate wisp can be useful. I also like having a perfume atomiser handy along with mints or gum. Since it's almost always sunny here, sunglasses are great and I find earphones are good for watching videos/music and answering calls. Lastly, I have my car keys which I keep separate from my other keys because they are bulky and I have attached the Native Union KEY Lightning-to-USB Cable which is useful when I'm just going out with my wallet, phone and keys. What are your handbag essentials?


No comments:

Post a Comment